Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Girls Camp 2010

This was my first time coming to girls camp since I was in yw as a girl. All I can say was it was so much fun!! These are my MiaMaid girls Shylee and Megan!
Julia, Me, Jordyn, and Jalene
Sister Harris falling through the tote! You had to be there I guess!
4th year Hike

I love working with such spiritual fun ladies!
Skits.....Baylee is a little too handsome looking!
The Leaders......although we may be even more giggly than the girls!


Don't ever get on a canoe, in the middle, with Louise and Angie. I was getting soaked as they tried to splash each other.

All my beautiful girls. We had such an amazing time. We were lucky enough to have Laurel Christensen talk to us about we are daughters of a Heavenly Father, and Noelle Pickus Pace the skeleton Olympian also came. I left both firesides very uplifted. I love working with the young women!



1 comment:

Jacobson Five said...

Was this a ward camp or stake and where did you have it. Looks like fun. I just got called to YW's, but right after camp and youth conference, so I missed out on all the fun.