
We are so excited that our sweet little girl is here and healthy! She has been so much fun and the kids can't get enough of her. She was born on Tuesday May 19th and was so little for us. 7 pounds and 15 ounces and 20 inches long. We love you Brynlee
14 comments:
Precious, beautiful, little girl. Congratulations!
She is SO cute! What a sweetie. Have so much fun...they don't stay little for long!! Congrats. :-)
She is so beautiful! I am so glad she is healthy and doing well. I hope you will keep posting pictures of her. So we can watch her grow. How are you? I hope you are doing good. Love Ya
Congratulations! She is adorable, I love the bows. I also love the name. That was our other choice for Sydney. Hope you're doing well! Love, Devri
Congratulations! I'm so happy that she is here and healthy! She is so beautiful. Take care of yourself. Love you!
Congratulations! She is so darling! Hope you are recovering well and glad that she is healthy! Love her name.
cute pics she's darling!
Congratulations, she's darling! Wow time flies, but I'm sure my 9 months went alot quicker than yours.
Congrats on the new little baby. She is very cute. I hope all is well. Congrats again on the new baby!
JT
Congratulations on another adorable little girl! I love how you spelled Brynlee too...I have a special place in my heart for "lee" names! Anyways, I LOVED coming over and holding her...she is precious!
She's a cutie. I'm glad you finally got another girl.
Congratulations! I didn't even know you were expecting a little one! She and Jen's baby will have so much fun together. Cousins are great! :-)
Congratulations, she is a cutie, can't wait to come see her. I hope she is all settled in and well taken care of with all of your helpers!!
I can't believe that you had another one, that is so neat! She is so cute I need her to come and stay with me, ha ha ha! Take care Lanell and give that sweet little girl a kiss from me
Post a Comment