We went to St. George for spring break and it was so much fun! We didn't go down until Friday and that night we went to dinner with some friends that were down there also. On Saturday we went hiking, played tennis, went to the Jacob Hamblin home, and of course lots of swimming. We just made it all about the kids and whatever they wanted to do. That means we had to go to Chuckarama for dinner! We got home on Sunday and two hours later Travis decided to go with some friends to a golf tournament which meant he drove all the way back to St. George that night. I thought he was crazy, but what do I know! I have been trying to catch up with my scrapbooks lately and I think that has made me take less pictures because I don't want to do more pages. So this is about the only picture I took of the whole trip.Monday, April 27, 2009
We went to St. George for spring break and it was so much fun! We didn't go down until Friday and that night we went to dinner with some friends that were down there also. On Saturday we went hiking, played tennis, went to the Jacob Hamblin home, and of course lots of swimming. We just made it all about the kids and whatever they wanted to do. That means we had to go to Chuckarama for dinner! We got home on Sunday and two hours later Travis decided to go with some friends to a golf tournament which meant he drove all the way back to St. George that night. I thought he was crazy, but what do I know! I have been trying to catch up with my scrapbooks lately and I think that has made me take less pictures because I don't want to do more pages. So this is about the only picture I took of the whole trip.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
Nice to get a break, There faces are so cute.
I need to call you and catch up. I stopped scrapbooking, I have decided I can't keep up!!
St. George looks like fun!! My kids want to go swimming so bad! I am the same way about not taking pictures when I am burned out from scapbooking! I hope you are feeling well...we are so excited about your newest addition on the way!
Post a Comment