So whenever I can't find Josh I know where to look. He is obsessed with the toilet and also wearing his hat backwards! I guess he is more ready than me to start the whole potty training thing.
This is how we find Kaitlyn every night when we go tuck her in. She made this sleep mask at a friends pajama birthday party and has been wearing it ever since. (about a month) 
Josh can't watch a movie unless he has all his pillows and blankets lined up just right!
Now for Adam being cute.... The other day he was asking me about after we are resurrected do we come back and live here. I told him it would be much better than here and he thought for a moment and then said Oh I know like Spanish Fork!




5 comments:
Wow! Adam has high hopes! That cracked me up. You do have darling cute kiddos!
Your kids are so cute, and Spanish Fork is a great place for the resurrection, he may be onto something. It was fun to see you the other day, Isaac said Adam doesn't have a tramp anymore but he has a fun hole to play in.
I love Katie's mask...I have one I wear when Jake is staying up late...but it's not nearly as cool as Katie's!! We sure had a blast bowling with you guys the other night!
I love the pics of your kids, so cute!
Thanks for the Christmas card. Your family is so cute. Its fun you are keeping track of all the fun things your kids are doing
Post a Comment