Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Update

I can't believe how fast this month flew by. I felt like I lived at Kaitlyns school doing boxtops and red ribbon week. Yeah! Today was the last day for the box tops! This is Kaitlyns Veterans Day program. She sang her heart out and even got mad at the girl next to her for talking. She is my little rule follower. We went to St. George with a bunch of our neighbors(and no kids) to run the Snow Canyon half marathon. It was so much fun to watch everyone run past. Travis beat his last time by ten minutes so he was very excited. I should have taken a picture of the pregnant women and Cory who just watched! The rest of the trip we just hung out by the pool and went to dinner. Way to go Angie on your first run.

I know that halloween is long gone, but I had to put in a couple pictures. The kids had a great time.





2 comments:

QB Family said...

Hey Lanell, Congrats, congrats on your little news!!! I'm so excited for you guys.
That's awsome about Trav and his marathons. I could never do it! Your kids looked darling for Halloween. Have a great Thanksgiving.

Carter Young said...

Hey what happen to Travis's trademark headband? Tell him congrats on the race !!! Those are cute Halloween pics of your kids glad all is going well !!! Have a great Thanksgiving.