Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Getting started

We are finally getting our family blog started. I quess the best way to start would be to introduce our family. Travis and I have been married for almost ten years now. We have three wonderful kids. Kaitlyn is six. She just finished first grade and is loving being home for the summer so she can play all day with her friends. She is such my little sweetheart and loves taking care of her brothers. Adam is four and very busy. He is always on his bike or playing basketball or soccer. He just finished his first year of preschool and is very sad about not being able to go to kindergarten next year. His birthday is in October so he misses the deadline. Then there is our baby Josh. I quess he is not much of a baby anymore since he will be two next month. He loves to follow Kaitlyn and Adam around and play in the sandbox.
Travis and his brother own a payroll company. When not at work he is busy as the Young mens president. He loves this calling because it gives him an excuse to play more often. He is bummed that winter is over because now he can't ski and snowmobile for a few months. I get to stay home with the kids and run them to their various activities. I hope that I will get better at this blog thing, but I quess that this is a start.

No comments: