Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Baseball season





We made it through the season! Kaitlyn was in coach pitch this year and she liked it okay, but Adam was determined he was going to be the star. These pictures of Adam made me laugh because it shows just how determined he was. Even Josh got in on the fun!

2 comments:

Jill said...

Hi Lanell! I am glad you added your site to the DHS page! It's great to see that you are doing well. Your kids are so cute and you look great. I have so many fun memories of you! It's so strange because we became good friends in fifth grade and now my oldest is starting fifth grade! I feel old! Good luck with your blog, it's a fun hobby!
Jill Hyde Bearden

Jimi said...

It's about time! I checked your blog out after Kelli's shower, but I never commented. I think you have done a very cute job!