Aren't girls fun?? Especially when you can just throw an big bow in their hair and they look put together! She's growing up so fast and reminds me a lot of you, Lanell! Anyways, thanks for the updates!
How fun is that. You will have to dress her up for me!! She is a cutie and getting way to big. We need to get together she better not be walking before I see her again.
3 comments:
Oh she's so darling Lanell! Such gorgeous blue eyes!
I always liked dollin' my girly up for church too! ;)
Aren't girls fun?? Especially when you can just throw an big bow in their hair and they look put together! She's growing up so fast and reminds me a lot of you, Lanell! Anyways, thanks for the updates!
How fun is that. You will have to dress her up for me!! She is a cutie and getting way to big. We need to get together she better not be walking before I see her again.
Post a Comment