
So my kids are getting as addicted to running as their dad. This is the Live
wElle race and their first race. I don't think that I can run with them because it will be
embarrassing to be beat by a seven and five year old!

Travis bought them all head bands so they can continue the tradition of looking goofy!

This was also a 5k that all the kids ran!

This is Adam running all by himself because it was slowing him down to run with his friends. He is so competitive. He came in
under 30 minutes and was first in his age by six minutes! What a stud! Kaitlyn came in fifth in her division!
1 comment:
Way to go!! I can't believe you didn't join in. I am with you, I don't want to be beat by the little kids so I will be just fine on the side lines.
I hope you had a Happy Birthday!! I almost texted you at midnight to see if you were up for some TP-ing!!
Post a Comment