Good for you guys! How exciting! So glad that all looks well.
Congratulations!! So excited for you. I guess you will have to do up their hair and dress them cute for me!!
Congrats guys. We are so happy for you.
Yay! That's so exciting. Now you can get back out all the cute girly stuff.
I'm horrible... I dont even know if I knew you were pregnant. At any rate I am so excited for you I LOVE girls they are so fun.
How exciting for you. I didn't even know. When is your due date? I am so excited for you!!
Oh hooray! I am so excited for you! Katie will be such a great big sister!! This little sweetheart will be spoiled rotten...I know, because my little man is spoiled with monster trucks! Anyways, congratulations!
Post a Comment
7 comments:
Good for you guys! How exciting! So glad that all looks well.
Congratulations!! So excited for you. I guess you will have to do up their hair and dress them cute for me!!
Congrats guys. We are so happy for you.
Yay! That's so exciting. Now you can get back out all the cute girly stuff.
I'm horrible... I dont even know if I knew you were pregnant. At any rate I am so excited for you I LOVE girls they are so fun.
How exciting for you. I didn't even know. When is your due date? I am so excited for you!!
Oh hooray! I am so excited for you! Katie will be such a great big sister!! This little sweetheart will be spoiled rotten...I know, because my little man is spoiled with monster trucks! Anyways, congratulations!
Post a Comment